Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekly Bump Photo (Week 36)


36 Week Interview
How far along? 36 weeks!
Baby’s size? Honeydew
Days until next doc appointment? Had an appointment today (today started the weekly appointments) and everything is on track. I got confirmation that we can have a natural birth (woot!) and baby is measuring right at 36. My doctor said to plan on having a 7 1/2 - 8 lb baby. Hopefully she won't get much bigger than that!
Total weight gain/loss? 26 lbs
Maternity clothes?  Broke down and bought two more dresses - one maxi and one knee length - because I am getting bored with my rotation of other dresses. I love Old Navy! The prices are great and they are super comfy. 
Stretch marks?  Finally getting a couple... I think due to moving. :( Oh yeah, and maybe because I'm growing a human in my belly!
Sleep:  I'm so tired and never have a problem going to sleep and lately I've had a few nights where I don't even have to get up! But still tossing and turning...
Best moment this week:  Finding out we could have a natural birth!!! Also, setting up the nursery (finally!).
Movement:  She's a movin' and a shakin' - they hurt too! Especially the ones up in my ribs!
Food cravings:  Nothing really crazy (thank goodness no pickles), just sweet stuff and treat receipts from Starbucks (decaf, of course). :)
Anything make you queasy or sick?  Can you guess?
Have you started to show yet?  Yes, she's getting so big! I don't know how there's any more room in there, or room to grow... how much more can she expand?! It's crazy.
Missing anything?  Being able to lift things and not have to ask the husband to do a million things for me because I can't.
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs?  None yet
Belly button: I'd say it's about 3/4 out right now. At some times it pokes farther out than others.
Wedding rings on or off?  Off... too hot!
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy! So excited for her to get here already! Trying to just relax and enjoy these last few weeks of pregnancy.
Weekly symptoms:  I've been getting some nasty heartburn. The kind that wakes you up at night and boy does it burn. Ugh. Tums are my saving grace.
Looking forward to: Finishing the nursery and soaking up these last few weeks with just the husband and me (oh yeah, and the pups). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...