Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Weekly Bump Photo (Week 33)


I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend! I'm a little behind this week... been super tired lately! It was nice to have a long weekend. I got to catch up with friends and do a little shopping while Zach worked all weekend... also got a little packing done (thanks to mi madre).

33 Week Interview
How far along? 33 weeks!
Baby’s size? Durian Fruit - I have no idea what that is or tastes like? But, she's at least 4 pounds 11 ounces! Possibly up to 5 pounds already? I have a feeling she is going to be a big baby girl!
Days until next doc appointment? Monday
Total weight gain/loss? 18 lbs (ish)
Maternity clothes?  Yes, same four dresses each week to work... I'm determined not to buy any more maternity clothes! haha.
Stretch marks?  None so far. 
Sleep:  Not too horrible, but not great. Tossing and turning is hard when you have a basketball on your stomach. Also, waking up to use the bathroom at least once a night is annoying!
Best moment this week:  Getting packed and ready to move... but most of all, seeing Buster snuggle with Little Miss. He may have been scared out of his mind because of the fireworks, but it was still really sweet.

Movement:  She is so active, my little pistol! Today it felt like she was rotating around in there. There is less and less room for her to move, too, so her little kicks and punches are starting to hurt a little (but mostly just feel weird). She still just loves poking me in the ribs on my right side. 
Food cravings:  Chocolate croissants. The new ones at Starbucks are THE BEST and so yummy, but expensive. Luckily, it's Safeway to the rescue! They sell them 10 for $5! Booyah.
Anything make you queasy or sick?  Still eggs. I'd probably be fine, but I'm just staying away.
Have you started to show yet?  Um, you could say that... another comment today about if I'm having twins... Oy Vey.  
Missing anything?  Being able to move without having to think about it. I was so sore yesterday after packing some boxes this weekend. I felt like I wasn't even doing much (definitely no lifting) but still sore and super tired.
Gender: Little Miss.
Labor signs?  None yet
Belly button: Still at halvsies.
Wedding rings on or off?  Just wearing my band now. Summer = swelling.
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy happy time.
Weekly symptoms:  Leg cramping, exhaustion, heartburn, swelling feet, insomnia... you name it! My heartburn has really crept up this past week too... popping those tums like they are candy.
Looking forward to: Moving!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...