Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Babymoon Reading List

Honestly, I don't read very much. I don't seem to have (or make) the time in everyday life. But, get me on a relaxing vacation, and I'm all about it. On our Arizona Babymoon I read four books! That's probably more than I've read in the past year altogether. Sad, I know. It was so much fun to relax and get lost in some great books, so I thought I'd share what I read with you (It was quite the variety, too!). I also started reading on my new (to me) kindle, which is flipping awesome. I love it - way better than trying to read on the kindle app on my ipad. 

This book was good, but at the same time I feel like I need to read it again to fully "get it" and pick up on all the intricacies. In a nutshell - two illusionists are pit against each other to the death... with a couple twists, of course.

Loved this one. But how could I not when I love Mindy Kaling so much? She's hilarious. Reading this book is like listening to her talk. So funny. In a nutshell - read about hilarious stories from Mindy's life, including The Office!

I wanted to re-read this one before I saw the movie (hello, Leo!) and was glad I did. I remember reading it in high school and that is mostly wasn't very happy. In a nutshell - a dude tries to get back together with his lover from five years ago. It doesn't end well.

I had heard the hype on this one and decided to take the plunge and read it since it had, you know, 10k+ awesome reviews on amazon. Why not, right? SO GOOD. In a nutshell - I can't even tell you because there are so many twists. Just read it. 

Name of the Wind (currently reading)
This one my sweet hubby suggested I read. It's one of his fantasy books that I don't usually like, but I thought I'd give it a try since he said it was so good. I'm about 25% in so far, and it is pretty good. I'm just waiting for the promised love story though... :)

That's it! Quite the variety, no? What have you been reading lately? This reading binge, along with my kindle might have gotten me motivated to keep this up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...