Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekly Bump Photo (Week 20)


Yes, all I post these days is baby stuff. But fear not, tax season is almost over and we can get back to some crafty things too (for baby, of course). :) We are halfway there! Half. Way. There. So crazy already. It seems like just yesterday our little miss was a twinkle... OK you get it, never mind. Here we go with the interview...

20 Week Interview
How far along? 20 weeks
Baby’s size? A banana! 
Days until next doc appointment? Two weeks from today. 
Total weight gain/loss? About 3 pounds, plus some probably... I don't know.
Maternity clothes?  I think I'll be doing some shopping this weekend... the pants are tight.
Stretch marks?  None so far.
Sleep:  Tossing and turning a bit. Overall, sleeping pretty well though.
Best moment this week:  Zach felt her kick! It was so sweet. :)
Movement:  Yes, more and more. Nothing too crazy yet, but definitely feel her more often these days.
Food cravings:  Burgers and fries. Ice cream. Nothing too crazy.
Anything make you queasy or sick?  Not any more really... knock on wood.
Have you started to show yet?  Yes! And whenever anyone mentions that I am, I do this pat my belly like I'm Santa Claus thing. Like, yup, there she is. Haha. Did/does anyone else do that? Just me. Ok good.
Missing anything?  Not being so sensitive around food smell/tastes. 
Gender: Dudette.
Labor signs?  None yet
Belly button: Still an innie, but I can tell it's stretching.
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or moody most of the time?  Tired. Very very tired. But excited. 
Weekly symptoms:  Just sore from sitting all day long. Can't wait to start taking walks after work.
Looking forward to: Getting crafty and making all sorts of things for Little Miss BK! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...