Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekly Bump Photos (Week 17)

Here we are at week 17! Time is moving pretty fast right now. Busy season definitely helps with that. Only a month to go before the big tax deadline, thank goodness. I decided to do a weekly (or so) check in along with my bump pictures. I found this weekly "interview" from my friend, Sydney's blog and thought it was a great idea! Such a good way to document all the changes, without having to be too creative about it. Haha. It's more for me really, so I can remember this time of our lives years from now. So feel free to skip over it if you get sick of too much baby info. :)


17 Week Interview
How far along? 17 weeks
Baby’s size? A sweet potato(!) Seems so big compared to the poppy seed we started out with :) 
Days until next doc appointment? It was today, but the next one is in a couple weeks - when we find out if we are having a little Dude or Dudette!
Total weight gain/loss? Right now, net zero - I lost 5 pounds when I was so sick (who knew pregnancy could be a diet?!), but now have gained it back.
Maternity clothes?  Not yet, although I am sporting the Belly Band.
Stretch marks?  None so far.
Sleep:  I haven't had trouble going to sleep, thank goodness, but I do wake up a couple times a night to turn over.
Best moment this week:  Seeing my bump get a little bigger and seeing Zach get so excited to meet him/her.
Movement:  I can't feel anything yet... but can't wait til I do!
Food cravings:  No real cravings, but french fries are the only thing that sounds really good. Still having more food aversions than anything.
Anything make you queasy or sick?  Still getting sick... down to once a week now. If I don't keep my belly full, Little BK gets angry... eating every two hours helps.
Have you started to show yet?  A little bit!
Missing anything?  Liking the food I liked before I was prego. Waking up without feeling nauseous.
Gender: We find out in a couple weeks!!
Labor signs?  None yet
Belly button: Still an innie
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy and anxious. Mostly just tired (dang you, tax season!)
Weekly symptoms:  Still a little nauseous, ongoing stuffy nose, tired...
Looking forward to:  Feeling Little BK kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...