Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 2, 2012

Have a Happy Weekend!


A quick note on Spin Class - I joined a gym last week and tried Spin Class for the first time in my life. It kicked. my. ass. Big time. But... I actually kind of like it! The only bad part is how much your sit bones hurt afterwards! I'm hoping the more I do it, the more I get used to it. 

So what are you up to this weekend? We are busy busy - date night, catching up with friends, CRAFT DAY, then Seahawks on Sunday (Ka-Ka!). I'm super excited for craft day with Kim and Shan! We started having craft days a few years ago, but it's been a while since we've had one. It should be a lot of fun!

Have a great weekend!

Photo found via

1 comment:

  1. woohoo! love our craft days. i dont think we've had one since your old apartment in kirkland... like 2+ years ago?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...