Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 1, 2012

Peanut Butter Cups


Happy Monday! I can't believe it's already October!!! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I was so glad Zachy was home for the weekend! We ended up just hanging out and doing normal stuff. Having him gone all week sure makes it nice to just have him here to do the normal things. Saturday we went down to Puyallup to watch my brother coach his team to victory (Go Linfield!). It was a beautiful day and we met my parents there to cheer them on. After the game, we went to Home Depot and got supplies for a super awesome project that hopefully I'll be sharing soon! It was definitely a learning experience for both of us... 

Anyways, back to the point of this post, which is cookies! I first made these a few years ago with my mother-in-law (I can't take any credit - it's her brilliant idea!) and have been wanting to make them since but needed to get a mini muffin pan. Finally I bit the bullet and paid the $10 (I bought this one and so far it's really good!).

I used my trusty Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe and then used Hershey's Kisses and Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups for the middle. 

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Make dough as directed from this recipe.
3. Use cookie scoop to place one inch balls into the mini muffin pan.
4. Unwrap enough kisses and peanut butter cups to fill one per cookie.
5. Bake at 375 for 7-9 minutes or until tops of "muffins" are lightly browned.
6. Remove from oven and put the kisses and peanut butter cups in the middle of the cookies right away. I put the kisses in upside down.
7. Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy! 




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...