Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Life List


I've been thinking about doing a Life List for a while (and seeing this post yesterday reminded me that I've never posted about it - and made me add an item to my list!). A list of some of the things I want to see, do and accomplish in my life. I'm hoping that writing it down will help keep me accountable and encourage me to actually do some of the things I might not usually do (but have always wanted to do). I'll be adding to and updating my list as time goes on, and of course I'll share all my crazy (or not so crazy) adventures right here!

Go sky diving
Visit all 50 states
Become a mother
Become a grandmother
Take a cross country road trip
Go to New York City during Christmas
Go back to Europe
Be able to speak a foreign language fluently
Buy a house
Plant a garden
Host a family holiday dinner
Read through the entire Bible
Take dancing lessons
Start my own business
Go on a tropical cruise
Learn photography
Learn photoshop
Ride in a hot air balloon
Ride a trolley in San Francisco
Go bungee jumping (5.1.10)
Dip my toes in the Atlantic Ocean
Ride a tandem bike
Swim with dolphins
Learn to ski
Ride on a motorcycle and/or vespa
Run a 5k
Watch a live episode of SNL
Grow old with my husband
Beat my dad at cribbage
See Andrew Bird in concert (4.9.12)
Learn to drive a stick shift
Go to an Olympic event
Renovate an old house
Meet someone famous
Go to a taping of The Ellen Show with my mom
Go on a Duck boat tour of Seattle
Climb to the top of the Statue of Liberty
Watch a Broadway show in NYC
Go to a Super Bowl (preferably when the Seahawks are playing)
Go to the Grand Canyon (1.29.11)
See Roller Derby
Go to Australia
Go sailing
Cut down my own Christmas Tree (12.2012)
Go to Niagara Falls
Go to a black tie event
Lead a bible study
Write a book
Ride on a double decker bus in London (7.2011)
Get a dog (8.24.10) and again (7.14.12)
Go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Drink a Guinness in Ireland
Fly in a helicopter
Be part of a flash mob
Stay in the best suite in a 5 star hotel
See the Eiffel Tower in Paris (7.2011)
Take a full day at the spa
Bake all the cookies in one of my cookbooks
Go kayaking on Lake Washington
Go to Forks, WA
Live somewhere other than Washington (7.2010-6.2011)
Be completely debt free
Try for a world record

Do you have a life list? What's on your list? I'm curious to hear!

Photo found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...