Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Weekend!

It's definitely feeling like Fall here in Seattle! Gotta love those crisp mornings. Although, by afternoon it is still in the high 60s-70s (is it really October?!). I'm not complaining. I have had to pull out my plethora of winter jackets though (apparently I have a lot according to my work peeps - shhh, don't tell Zach!).

What are you up to this weekend? I'm heading over to Poulsbo to see the husband and the in-laws (fear not - I love my in-laws!). You're probably tired of hearing this by now, but I really miss my hubby (boo-hoo, whaaa whaaa, I know) so I'm super excited!! I'm not sure what will be on the agenda, but I'm looking forward to having some yummy food and just chilling (with a little bit of football, of course).

Hope you have a great fall weekend!

PS Are you as excited for this as we are (here, too)? I mean, we did name our first (furry) born son after one of the characters...

Photo from Bing

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...