Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 12, 2012

Cinderella Pumpkins


Have you heard of these?! Cinderella Pumpkins! They were selling them at Albertson's near Poulsbo last weekend and I couldn't resist (the white one and the deep orange one on the right are the Cinderellas)! They are super dense and heavy and have the cutest shape. I lurrrrve the white one and can't decide if I want to carve it or not. She's just so pretty (someone get her a glass slipper!). I know these aren't anything new, but apparently I didn't know they existed. They are so decorative and fun! 

Did you buy your pumpkins yet? Did you go to the pumpkin patch or get them at the grocery store like us? Are you planning on going all out with the carving? We have a little tradition in our house to carve something different each year (remember my power drill pumpkin last year?). Let's talk pumpkins!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...