Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 26, 2012

Back to it


Well hello there! I've been a little MIA this week, but for good reason! My husband is home! We've been catching up and getting reacquainted. He will be home for a couple months until his January rotation in either Shelton or Pendleton (again). I'm a happy girl once again. :) 

Zagapalooza was awesome! We had so much fun reliving our college days and catching up. My favorite part was "Kraziness in the Kennel" which was the first time since I graduated that I've been back in the arena to watch some basketball. It was awesome watching the scrimmage and now I'm super excited for basketball season to start! GO ZAGS!

Well, I just wanted to check in and say hi! I'm hoping to catch up on some projects this weekend, so hopefully I'll be able to share with you next week!

What are you up to this weekend?

Photo found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...