Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

West Elm Finds


I went to West Elm recently for a little shopping day and thought I'd share some of my favorite finds. It was my first time at the downtown Seattle location and I lurvvved it. I loved everything in the store. Seriously. I want it all. Instead, I settled for a few cute little things (more on those later). There was a whole wall of these aqua bottles and honeycomb vases. Please can someone get me one of those stat. 


They had a ton of great light fixtures, but I especially liked this little geometric guy.

On my wish list is a couple of these bell jars... love the shape and think they'd look great in different sizes in a cluster on the table for display.

Salt n' pepper shakers are the one thing that I collect and I loved these little owl guys!

Loved this minty kitchenware.

I really want a lamp like this! The gourd shape is awesome and I love the clear base with contrasting shade.

I'm obsessed with stripes. Enough said.

This rug would look really good in my kitchen. I'm also obsessed with navy.

Navy + stripes! Whhhhhaaat?! The perfect combo all wrapped up in this little toothbrush cup.

Loved this navy jewelry box with gold detail.

This dresser is fantastic with the detail on the drawers.

You know how I feel about distressed wood. This headboard is awesome. And also $1,300.

This pillow case was calling my name! But, I think I'm going to attempt to knit something very similar this fall. Stay tuned...

So what did I purchase? Ever since this trip, I've wanted some antlers. Kim told me about these at West Elm paper mache type antlers for $19 so I was hoping they'd be everything I wished for and more. Just so happens that while checking the clearance section I found this little guy for only $3! He is slightly damaged, but nothing a little coat of spray paint can't cure. So I snatched him up.

I also got this guy (the turtle on the left). Apparently I was on a mission for animals. And they're all male. He's so cute and white and perfect! He's currently residing on a stack of navy vintage books on the mantle!


Those were my West Elm finds. What have you find lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...