Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 29, 2012

Have a Happy Happy Weekend!

First off, welcome to all of you that hopped on over from Better After yesterday! I'm really glad you stopped by and hope you enjoy reading! I have lots of fun sharing my projects and adventures with all of you!

OK, now on to another random Friday post. :) So did everyone see SYTYCD on Wednesday night?!? Can I just say that I. Love. This. Show. So. Much. It's amazing! These kids are so talented it blows my mind. I can't wait to see what else the season has in store. I'm especially glad they are going to have two winners this year (one boy and one girl). It seems more fair that way since women and men are so different in dance. You guys have any early predictions?

This weekend is a busy busy weekend for us (honestly, when have we not had a busy weekend lately?!). Tonight we are celebrating our anniversary with dinner at Purple Cafe & Wine Bar and then going to see Les Miserables! Ahhhh! I'm looking forward to the lobster mac & cheese at Purple (it's my favorite :) and I can barely contain my excitement to see Les Mis. Supposedly I heard that maybe it's pretty decent or something. :)

Let's see, what else? Saturday we are celebrating Zach's Mom's 50th 29th birthday! It's going to be awesome. I can't wait to give her her awesome present (and then I can share it with you guys too). She's pretty awesome as far as mother-in-laws go and I can't wait to celebrate her.

Then Sunday is my sister-in-law, Katelyn's birthday and we are celebrating some more! Lots of partying! 

What are ya'll up to this weekend (that's right, I said ya'll)? Any big plans? Any 29th birthdays to celebrate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...