Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Polished

Everyone has bad habits, right? You know you do. Don't deny it. My bad habit is was chewing my nails. But I've finally kicked it! Kicked it straight to the curb. I'm pretty proud of myself (pat on the back). 

Now that I can, I have had so much fun getting manicures and keeping my nails polished. So far, I've tried a bunch of different colors. In fact, every week a different color! Black, gray, nude, mint, jade, pink. I'm a little obsessed. 

I'm really excited this summer to try some new colors! Maybe some brights or neons since they are so in right now. I saw this pack at Kate Spade and almost bought it... love the color combo. Perfect for summer.

I also really want to try navy... not as harsh as black (even though I loved having black). I went to seek out other fun summer colors and it seems like I just have Kate Spade colors on the brain. They're just so bright and fun! I can't wait to try some... especially the coral.
Summer Polish
What colors have you been sporting lately? Do you like to take risks with polish (neon yellow? bright green?), or are you more on the safe side (nude? classic red?)? Do tell!

(clockwise from top) Jacob - Coral, $6 / Jacob - Sunny Capri, $6 / Butter London - Disco Biscuit, $14 / Butter London - Primrose, 17 CAD / Essie - Poppy, $8 / J Crew - Mint, $10

1 comment:

  1. i was going to buy that mint jcrew color you have above! and you know me... i love black nails. i think black is perfect for summer - its unexpected!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...