Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 4, 2012

Cinco de Mayo Party Inspiration!

Hello there! And a Happy Friday to you! I hope you have some lovely plans for the weekend. Here in Seattle it's supposed to be bright and sunny, which means perfect party weather! Speaking of parties... (see what I did there?:) we are having a Cinco de Mayo/Birthdays/End of Busy Season Party this weekend! I'm looking forward to lots of yummy Mexican food, sunshine, and of course, margaritas! 

I've been having fun putting it all together this week and wanted to share with you some of my Cinco de Mayo inspiration. I love the sombrero cookies and the fun garland (I think I'll try to work these in on Saturday). 

Have a lovely weekend!






1.2.3.4.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...