Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 2, 2012

A Vintage Poster

I'm a fan of prints. I love how simple, yet colorful they can be. They can add such character to a space without being too overwhelming. I stumbled upon this lovely website (via younghouselove) called {a} vintage poster. I mean look at all the cute and colorful designs they have. There's both quotes and graphics, and at $14-16 a pop, they are just the right price. Here's some of my favorites.

These would be great in my kitchen...




Just for me...



Perfect for a nursery...


You can even make your own custom print, which would be a great way to display a baby name/birthday or a wedding date.



What do you think? Any prints you have been digging lately?

Beaters, Kitchen Aid, Silverware, Whisk, Anchor, Seattle, Love, Giraffe, Turtle, Baby, Wedding

1 comment:

  1. “Congratulations Megan! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.”

    click here

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...