Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Peanut Butter Kisses



I think we all know that my favorite food combo is peanut butter and chocolate. It's been a love affair that dates back to my early childhood and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. They were (and still are) my mostest favorite candy. Well, this little cookie has the best of both. My favorite flavors all in one. So yummy and delicious. 

I used the regular peanut butter cookie recipe (from here), minus the chocolate chips, plus the Hershey's Kisses). Bake the peanut butter balls according to the recipe (but without chocolate chips or kisses) and then right after you take them out of the oven, put a kiss in the middle. There you go! 

They are so tasty. The best time to eat them is after they are slightly cooled, when the kiss in the middle is still warm and a little gooey. I seriously had to stop myself from eating a dozen all at once. That good.

Have you made any chocolate and peanut butter treats lately? Know of any other chocolate/PB recipes I would like to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...