Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Blog-Day!


I can't believe it's already been a whole year since I started this here blog. A whole year! Happy Blog-Day to us! It's been a great year - exploring Arizona, moving back home, baking lots of goodies, traveling to Europe, and doing lots of projects, just to name a few (see more of our year in review here). 

I've learned a lot this year, and a big part of that was through this blog. It makes me happy and I love that it pushes me to try new things and get inspired. I had gone so long without any creativeness in my life, so I'm glad this blog has brought part of that back.


I also want to give a HUGE shout out to all of YOU. Thanks for reading my little blog this past year. I love sharing my recipes, projects, travels, and inspiration with all of you and I hope you get a little inspired in return. 

Here's to many more years of enjoying the little things and getting inspired!


P.S. Don't forget to follow my blog to get the latest posts. I'm also on Pinterest and Twitter, so you can follow me there too!


Balloons, Happy

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...