Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy (Breaking Dawn) Friday!

Yes, today is the day! Breaking Dawn, Part I. I opted out of the midnight viewing this year... I'm getting too old for this stuff! But not too old for Twilight in general. Never too old for Twilight. I'm going with my sister-in-law Katelyn to see the new one tonight at 8!

I'm super excited for the new movie, aren't you???

To get in the festive Twilight spirit, I thought it'd be fun to take a trip down memory lane... the ghosts of Twilight past, if you will. Here's my sister-in-law, Jenn, and I before the New Moon premiere (we got to see it at 9pm the night before it came out with our "special" passes we got for spending so much money at Nordstrom). Yeah, we're kind of a big deal.

And here's me with Edward and Jacob at Nordstrom when we got our passes. Can my grin get any bigger?

Here's my sister-in-laws, Jenn and Bethany, before Eclipse sporting our awesome Twilight-appropriate shirts.

And here's Edward. Hanging out in my cube at work. He drops in sometimes (you may remember him from here).

No big deal. :)

Have you guys seen the new movie yet? Thoughts? Opinions? How is the acting? Any hope for the Oscars? :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...