Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies (w/White Chocolate Chips)
The weather is definitely changing and lately I've been having a craving for all things pumpkin. I found this recipe on Pinterest and these cookies are quickly becoming one of my new favorites. So chewy and delicious and pumpkin-y. Yum. I took some to work and two different people said they were the best cookies they've ever had! Here's the recipe (from My Baking Addiction):
//350 degrees // 12-14 minutes // makes 48 //
2 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 cups oats
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1 cup pure pumpkin puree
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven and line cookie sheet with parchment paper (I had never used parchment paper before, but it worked great!)
2. Combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a separate bowl.
3. Beat butter, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract. Combine with flour mixture.
4. Stir in white chocolate chips.
5. Drop on to cookie sheet in rounded balls.
6. Bake 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.
And here's some more pictures just because I like to take pictures of cookies.