Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy (October) Weekend!

I can't believe tomorrow is already October! But I am super excited. I love fall. And I'm ready to embrace it. I'm cleaning and cooking tonight and then we have both sets of in laws coming over tomorrow for a BBQ/games shindig. It can get pretty crazy when the Boehmes and the Kanes get together. I'm so glad I love my family. :)

What are your plans for the weekend? Anything exciting? Any fun fall festivities? (say that ten times fast)

(source)

2 comments:

  1. I love the VW - I have 3. My bus is green, but my beetle is orange. Is that yours or just one you saw at the pumpkin farm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, unfortunately the VW isn't mine (see source above) but isn't it great? I have always wanted a beetle though...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...