Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 12, 2011

Coming Up...

Let me tell you, we have been busy busy bees since moving back up to Washington. The weather has been so nice (like, Arizona nice!) since we've been back, and that combined with catching up with friends and family have made for very little blogging time.

But have no fear! I'm still keeping this bad boy going, so don't think I'm shutting down. There are lots of things coming through the pipeline in the next few weeks! I haven't even shown you guys our new digs (although you did see a preview of the backyard a while ago).

Here's a little preview of what's to come...


And yes, that is a two liter beer. It's been a wicked awesome summer and I'm so excited to share the rest of it with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...