Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Big Plans

That's right. I've got BIG plans. Now that busy season is over, I can finally get back to all the things I like to do. What's that? I can actually have some hobbies? Yessssssss.

It's always weird after busy season ends. I go through this every year... What to do with all my free time??? I feel like it's kind of like Stockholm Syndrome where you start to identify with your captor. I've been in busy season so long that I start to think it's the norm, and when it's over, it's kind of depressing (don't worry, it's a happy depressing... if that makes sense). What do I do? What is this thing called free time?

Well, here's my list of things I want to do now that I don't have to work all the time.

spend time with my boys
learn how to take better pictures
make note cards
tackle some pinterest projects

I love the yellow polka dot backdrop - I really want to do this for our office nook!
do a little scrapbooking
take buster to training classes
exercise
go see tombstone and bisbee

(source: flickr)
go back to sedona
plan our europe trip(!)
go hiking
get organized
read some books (my reading list is ridiculous)

(source: barnes and noble)

catch up with friends (oh, how I've missed you!)
bake lots of cookies!
get outside and enjoy the sun
explore more of Arizona

I want to go here SO bad... Beautiful!
(source unknown)

I can't wait to start doing some of the things that I actually enjoy. I really can't wait to see the sunlight! No more vampire wife! Well, let's face it, I'll probably still be the whitest person in Arizona no matter what I do. But that's ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...