Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

M's Spring Training

For the first time, I got to go to a Mariners Spring Training game this weekend. March truly is the best month in Arizona - the weather was perfect. Mid 80s, bright and sunny. The usual, I guess. I love sports, but baseball is not one of my favorites. We usually try to make it to one Mariners game every year just to go experience the ballpark. It's a fun little outing and not too expensive if you sit in the cheap seats. The best part about the Spring Training game was just getting to be out in the sun and spend time with family.



I-CHI-RO!




Number 92 was our favorite guy - he didn't have his name on his jersey so we figured he was a newbie. He ended up hitting a home run to tie the game in the bottom of the 9th! I hope he made the team!



The M's ended up losing by one in extra innings. Here's hoping they have a winning season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...