Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Catching Up

Last weekend I was lucky enough to meet up with my fabulous friend Blair! It had been months since I'd seen her (she still lives in the Seattle area) and it was oh so fun!

Blair was staying with her family at my parents' house in Goodyear and enjoying a little spring break, Arizona style. We had a yummy lunch at the Wildflower Bread Co. (my mom's favorite Arizona eatery) and then hit up our favorite - Yogurtland

The weather was perfect (mid 80s) so we sat outside and ate our delicious frozen treat. It was so great catching up and seeing a familiar face. 

One of things I've missed the most being thousands of miles away from home, is my friends. Thankfully, last November my friends (including Blair) were awesome enough to come down and visit for a long weekend. We had a great time relaxing, catching up, and reliving our Gonzaga glory days. Oh, and we also went to Yogurtland (of course). It's just so tasty!

Thank goodness for good friends! Today is also my sister's birthday (sister-in-law to be correct). Another thing that sucks about being so far away - it makes it hard to celebrate together! Happy Birthday Bethany!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...