Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 14, 2011

Auf Wiedersehen!

This morning my baby brother leaves for Germany. He got the amazing opportunity to go overseas and play football for the Schwabisch Hall Unicorns (see more on that here). That's right, I said Unicorns. A very manly mascot for football. You can see the article on my brother from the Unicorns website here - it's fun to read it translated from German to English.

I am so excited that my brother gets to have such an amazing experience. We are planning on going over there to visit in July sometime, but have yet to find a plane ticket price that we like. Hopefully prices will go down soon, but until then... save, save, save! His first game is April 16th (that's like one month away!). We're working on figuring out how to watch his games from the U.S., but it might be a bit challenging. Here's some photos of my brother from his Linfield glory days... Also, he's starting a blog of his own, Dude's Days in Deutschland (his nickname is Dude), so check it out!

Go Unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...