Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hello!

Thanks for stopping by!  I decided to create this blog because of a few things that have recently inspired me to live a better life...

1. I found this amazing blog about Anna Newell Jones and how she saved over $18,000 in one year.  (I want to do that!) Inspired.

2. I started reading this book "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin.  (I want to get happy!)  More inspiration.

3. I started listening to KLove Christian Radio Station on my way to and from work (That's one hour each way on my commute.  Not ideal.).  Guess what??? Inspired again!

Overall, I am inspired to get out there, try new things, stop being such a lazy bum, and enjoy life!  I hope you enjoy my journey! Oh, and posts about my mischievous puppy, Buster, my new photography hobby (don't laugh at my bad photos...), and any other random shenanigans/rantings/ideas might also be posted to this here blog.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...